For ambitious entrepreneurs ready to go Beyond PRO
What got you to here won’t get you to there.
If someone handed you a map of your business, would you recognize the destination? Would you like what you saw?
- Do you find yourself wondering when business is supposed to get easier?
- Do you question whether you can sustain growth and keep it all together?
- Are you unsure how to navigate the “what’s next?” of your business?
- Are you faced with operational challenges you simply don’t know how to navigate?
- Do you find yourself thinking, “I know I’m capable of MORE…” but you don’t know what that more might be, or how to get there?
You’re smart. You understand that to get where you want to go, you can’t keep doing things the way you’ve been doing them. If you keep going at this clip, you’ll burnout or find yourself on the wrong path because you didn’t take the time to look up and course correct. The early stages of business growth are about experimenting, hustling and working really hard to find what works. You’re simply trying to keep things going and pivoting regularly to find your sweet spot.
And then it works. The clients come. The opportunities show up. The business feels truly viable and successful. You’re thrilled! Your hard work is finally paying off. But maybe a little too well… Now you find yourself with a new set of problems that you aren’t totally confident to manage.
At this stage of business growth, you might be wrestling with:
- Growing beyond yourself and hiring the right people in the right roles to support the business’ growth
- Leading this new team so that you can maximize their contributions and build a top-notch culture
- Acknowledging that your business needs to pivot, but you aren’t sure in which direction
- Creating a bigger, bolder vision for the future (and managing the fear that accompanies this)
- Identifying the systems you need to put it place STAT to avoid a major crash
- Learning the leadership skills you need to be the CEO of your growing company
- Taking back your own personal health and well-being after sacrificing it at the altar of your business
Let’s face it. You’re probably feeling a mixture of excitement and trepidation about what the future holds. In many ways you’ve done the hard work needed to get your business past the point where most fail. You’re excited about where you can take the business now that you know it works. The future is wide open.
But you’re also likely feeling tired and a bit apprehensive about what it will truly take to level up. You wonder if you really want it. You question your ability to sustain it and what price you’ll pay to grow.
And mostly, you wonder who you’ll need to become to rise to the occasion (and whether you have it in you).
Or maybe, just maybe, you wonder if you even want it at all anymore. Suddenly you’re finding yourself questioning everything. You wonder if you’re having the impact you could. You feel slightly (or largely) disconnected from the work. You want to bake in more meaning. You know you’re capable of more…but the prospect of turning everything upside down terrifies you.
I get it. And that’s exactly where I can help.
I am the confidante and support you need to navigate the future of your business. This isn’t basic business blocks coaching, Leadership Coaching is highly personalized and customized to your needs. We aren’t following a 10-step system, or boxing you in anywhere. This coaching is less about business mechanics and tactics, and more about positioning you to become the business leader you were always meant to be. When we’re in session together, you get to take a break from the daily demands and your to-do list. We’ll zoom up and look at the big stuff that’s kept you and your business from its full potential.
- Navigate your current business landscape – including the current and future opportunities & challenges
- Make a plan for your own leadership growth to better align with your business challenges
- Move through challenging conversations and help you set better business boundaries
- Develop your visionary capabilities to inspire your team and community
- Ensure that you’re moving forward with sustainability in mind (for the business AND you)
- Identify the support structures you need to have in place to realize your goals
- Look at areas for optimization in your business — where can you be doing things better (less effort, more impact) and what do you need to stop doing
- Ensure you’re building a business that resonates with your core values and deepest priorities
I will listen. I will challenge. I will empathize. I will guide. I bring my communications and coaching background, as well as my corporate and entrepreneurial experience to the table as a true partner.
Details of the program:
- Comprehensive assessment + pre-work: You’ll fill out a full questionnaire as a means to evaluate exactly where you are right now, and where you want to go. You’ll also get some pre-work to do to ensure that everything we focus on moving forward aligns with your core values and priorities. We’ll use this to as the groundwork for our visioning and planning session.
- 1, 90-minute visioning + planning/goal-setting session: We’ll kick start our work together with a visioning and goal setting session to really anchor in your strategic priorities and focus for the six months. We’ll dream, we’ll scheme and then we’ll set a solid action plan and accountability structure into place.
- 6 months of follow-up action planning and coaching sessions (2x/month): We’ll use these sessions to troubleshoot, brainstorm, set strategy, identify/overcome barriers. I’ll hold the space for you to stay focused on what matters most and keep you accountable!
- Weekly accountability check-ins: Each week, you’ll report in via our private Evernote notebook regarding your progress — it’s short and sweet, and powerful to keep you on track.
- 911 calls: Just in case…
- Text or Email support between sessions: Question come up? I’m here over email between sessions (Mon-Fri)
- Professional feedback: Want me to take a look at something you’ve written? Done. Need help preparing for a difficult conversation? I’ve got your back.
- Flexibility: Need more sessions one month and less the next? No problem – as long as we chat in advance, we can make this work to serve you and your business.
Total Program Investment: $6000 in full, or an initial payment of $1000 followed by 6 monthly payments of $850. Ready to get started? Contact me here to set up a time to chat to ensure we’re a perfect fit. Once we’ve confirmed your spot, you’ll receive an email with the payment link. Once the deposit has been paid, you’ll receive the assessment and pre-work, along with details on how to set up our sessions.